TWISTER SF™ Fiber
The TWISTER SF fiber was developed to offer unmatched ablation rates and excellent reliability.
Due to it's special ability to work in contact mode, performance loss and fiber degradation are things of the past. With the new patented bend design the TWISTER SF fiber gives you a direct tactile feedback of the area that is being ablated or vaporized.
The combination of the EVOLVE Laser Series and the TWISTER SF Fiber achieves rates of 2-3 grams per second. Clinical tests have proven that a 40-50 gram prostate can be treated in less than 15 minutes while keeping the well known hemostasis characteristics of the EVOLVE Laser System.
- Working in contact mode
- Long-lasting fiber without fiber degradation
- Direct and high energy delivery
- Smooth intrasurgical surface of the vaporized area
- Compatible with the EVOLVE® Laser Series
- Higher ablation rates than current side fiber and radiofrequency methods
- Reduced laser and procedure time - up to 50%
- No fiber tip cleaning required during the procedure to maintain fiber integrity
- No potential side effects towards the end of the procedure due to fiber degradation
- Increased control of the fiber tip
- Enhanced visibility
- Permits excellent treatment of the top of the prostate.
- Urologists can utilize traditional TUR type movements effectively with a laser